At The Greenberg Law Offices, you can speak with a personal injury lawyer Hartford MD residents trust. Our attorneys have helped Maryland personal injury victims for the last 50 years. Call us without delay to request a free consultation.
A Hartford MD personal injury lawyer can fight for your rights. Our attorneys can also help you recover the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
When Do You Need to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
This can be a difficult question for many people to answer on their own. When in doubt, call us at The Greenberg Law Offices to speak with a personal injury lawyer in Hartford MD. After a free consultation, you should have a clearer picture when it comes to your legal options. Here are some general guidelines on when it’s a good idea to hire a personal injury lawyer Hartford MD offers:
- Your injuries are serious. If you were hospitalized because of them, or may require surgery, long term care, or rehabilitation, your medical costs may be very high. An attorney can help you recover your damages from the negligent party responsible for causing your injuries.
- Your injuries may be permanently disabling. Though many serious injuries can heal completely, some are permanent. This type of injury can affect your ability to make a living, or to enjoy the same quality of life you had before the accident. As a result, your personal injury case may qualify for a substantial recovery amount. To obtain the maximum in compensation, you may need the help of a personal injury lawyer Hartford MD community members rely on.
- Your claim is complicated. There are many situations in which a personal injury victim has complications in regard to their case. One example is a multiple party personal injury claim. If more than one person or company is responsible for causing your injury, the claims process and possible litigation can be complex. A personal injury lawyer Hartford MD victims turn to for justice can handle the legal heavy lifting while you focus on healing from your injuries.
- The insurance company denies your claim. Unfortunately, this scenario is not unusual. Even when a personal injury victim is clearly entitled to compensation for their damages, the insurance company may refuse to pay them what they deserve. When you have an attorney by your side from The Greenberg Law Offices, the insurance company is much less likely to play games. If your claim was denied, call us. One of our personal injury attorneys can review your case and refile it if necessary. In addition, we have a network of respected medical experts who can testify on your behalf if warranted.
- The insurance company delays paying out your claim. Sometimes they may delay payment for damages for as long as possible, hoping that the victim will simply give up. It’s a sad fact that if a claimant is seriously injured or advanced in years, they may delay as long as possible in an effort to outlive the victim. Our attorneys fight hard for our clients to make sure they get the justice they deserve and without delay.
Call us today at The Greenberg Law Offices to meet with a personal injury lawyer Hartford MD provides.