Students are the Future
As one of the top personal injury law firms in Baltimore, the Greenberg Law Office appreciates the value of education as well as the ever increasing costs of obtaining one. This yearly scholarship of $1000 is designed to alleviate some of the financial pressure on promising students who show interest in an aspect of law and wish to further their education at the college and university level. Our goal is to support students who are interested in the law. We are excited to be able to support the future of our industry, and we look forward to hearing from you!
To qualify for the Greenberg Law Offices Scholarship you must be a student:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- Must be able to verify status as a student, or someone intending to attend college within the next year.
- Student must have maintained above a 3.0 GPA, school transcript is required.
The Scholarship Topic – The Video Essay
We are changing the application format from a written essay to video submission. The application process requires applicants to present a 2-3 minute video showing their interest in an aspect of law, and be able to explain how it fits in with his or her major.
Please note that we will be publishing the very best of the great videos we are expecting on this topic! For this reason, please note that if you submit a video application, you are consenting to have it published on our website or through other channels unless you specifically request otherwise. We really want to share your excellent ideas with others!
Please have your video uploaded and the url emailed to us by May 1, 2020 at 9am.
- Please upload your video to one of these platforms
- After you have uploaded your video, please submit the URL to (deadline for upload and emailing us is September 1, 2019 at 9am): larry
- In the email, applicants must include: Full name, date of birth, home address, email address, contact phone numbers, current school attended and (intended) course of study.
- After the application period has closed, we will review all submissions and decide on a winner by June 2020.