If you were recently arrested for a DUI, you may benefit from speaking with a DUI lawyer Harford MD offers. The Greenberg Law Offices have provided exceptional legal services for the last 50 years. Call us for without delay for a free consultation to discover how one of our attorneys can assist you.
An experienced Harford MD DUI lawyer from the Greenberg Law Offices can help protect your rights. A DUI charge can have long-term ramifications and be very costly. Hiring an attorney can be the best investment you make for your future.
Do You Really Need a DUI Lawyer?
This may be a question you’re asking yourself. The answer isn’t the same for everyone because every situation is different. For information specific to your case, it’s best to contact a DUI lawyer in Harford MD from our legal firm to review your case. However, here are some general guidelines. You should give serious consideration to hiring an attorney under any one of these circumstances:
- When you need someone on your side who is familiar with the justice system, has experience with plea bargaining, and can handle complex legal procedures and issues.
- You’re a repeat DUI offender.
- There are aggravating or additional circumstances. For instance:
- Reckless driving
- A minor was present in the vehicle
- Illegal narcotics were discovered in the vehicle
- Your blood alcohol content was excessively high
Bargaining Your Plea
Another advantage that a DUI lawyer Harford MD offers can bring to the table is their ability to bargain your plea. This is when your attorney is able to reduce your DUI charge to something less such as reckless driving. An experienced DUI lawyer Harford MD drivers hire in similar circumstances is in a better position to achieve this than if you were to represent yourself. A lesser charge can mean less or no additional jail time, a reduced or waived fee, and other advantages.
Choosing a DUI Attorney
Because of a DUI’s potential to affect your driving record, your insurance premiums, and the amount of your fine which can be quite steep, it’s important to choose an experienced attorney. The right attorney may be able to help you keep your driver’s license if it’s at risk after a DUI. A DUI lawyer Harford MD drivers choose from the Greenberg Law Offices may make all the difference in the world for your case. Here are some tips when looking for a good attorney after a DUI arrest:
- Choose a lawyer who has experience with DUI cases.
- Take advantage of the free consultation offered by many DUI attorneys so that you can get a sense of how they may meet your needs.
- Be clear on their fee. Ask if the price quote includes upfront costs as well as their representation fee. If this is out of your price range, ask if they offer payment options or credit financing.
Do not hesitate to call us at the Greenberg Law Offices to arrange a free consultation with a DUI lawyer Harford MD motorists trust.
“I had the pleasure of witnessing Mr. Greenberg’s groundbreaking work in a Chantix-related case. He is enormously dedicated. He flew 3,000 miles to meet with me on just a day’s notice. When I needed his help two years later he responded immediately and was extremely helpful. You certainly will be in good hands with this smart dedicated advocate.”