Brice M. Litus
Brice Litus earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland, College Park in Criminology & Criminal Justice with minors in History and Public Leadership. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law in May 2023. Brice joined the Greenberg Law Offices in May 2022 as a law clerk and transitioned to an attorney role after passing the bar exam. Brice is licensed to practice law in the Maryland state courts and she is an active member of the Maryland Association of Justice (MAJ).
Most notably, while in law school, Brice served as the President of the Criminal Law Association, on the cabinet of the Student Bar Association, as the Assistant Managing Editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum, and as a student advocate on the National Trial Competition Team. While on the National Trial Team, Brice’s team won their regional competition and advanced on to the nationals round in Fort Worth, Texas. Additionally, Brice served as a Law Scholar for Contracts II, and a Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Advocacy.
While not in court, Brice is an adjunct professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she co-coaches the American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition Team. If not at the school or at the office, you can likely find Brice spending time with her fiancé, James and their puppy, Lexi, rooting on the Philly and Baltimore sports teams, or watching crime documentaries.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents/Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Medical Malpractice
- Serious Personal Injury
- Serious Criminal Matters
- DUI/DWI and other serious Traffic Offenses
- Motor Vehicle Administration Hearings
- Police Brutality and Civil Rights Violations
- Drug Charges
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctorate, Summa Cum Laude, Dean’s Citation
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Criminology & Criminal Justice (minors in History and Public Leadership)
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- The Opportunity for Police Reform was Knocking, so Maryland Opened the Door, University of Baltimore Law Forum, https://ublawforum.com/2021/12/06/the-opportunity-for-police-reform-was-knocking-so-maryland-opened-the-door/
- Maryland Public High School Students Were in the Red Zone in their Drive to be Able to Profit off their Name, Image, and Likeness with Proposed Legislation, University of Baltimore Law Forum, https://ublawforum.com/2022/07/11/maryland-public-high-school-students-were-in-the-red-zone-in-their-drive-to-be-able-to-profit-off-their-name-image-and-likeness-with-proposed-legislation/