When you have been injured on the job, you might want to consult with a work accident lawyer Baltimore MD offers to residents. Greenberg Law Offices has sought compensation for victims for over 20 years. Our tenacious zeal for justice carries over to guiding our clients through the complex legal system. We are passionate about protecting the rights of victims who have been injured while on the job. If you would like to talk to a Baltimore work accident lawyer at Greenberg Law Offices, please call 410-539-5250.
Help is Available for Workplace Injury Victims
A majority of workers who have been injured on the job have the right to file a workers compensation claim, or a personal injury claim when a third party is found to be negligent. Either way, evidence of the injury, as well as wrongdoing, might need to be proved. Furthermore, filing a workers compensation claim on your own can be easier said than done. This is especially true when your injury is complex or includes extenuating circumstances, such as a pre-existing condition. A work accident lawyer Baltimore MD community members turn to can be consulted for advice regarding your legal options. Taking advantage of this opportunity might strengthen your claim and give you a better chance at recovering maximum compensation.
As a leading work accident lawyer in Baltimore MD, Greenberg Law Offices has experience in handling a number of claims involving the following:
- Construction accident
- Adolescent worker injury or death
- Safety code violation accidents
- Compressed gas accident
- Electrical injury or power line accident
- Forklift injury
- Falling object accident
- OSHA violations
- Roof or ceiling collapse accident
- Amputation from machinery
- Nail gun accident
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Welding accident
- Window washing accident
- Defective parts
If you would like to know more about workers compensation claims, you can call a work accident lawyer Baltimore MD depends on such as one at the Greenberg Law Offices.
Understanding Workers Comp Claims
The process of getting workers compensation payments should be relatively simple. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, especially when you don’t have a work accident lawyer Baltimore MD workers trust on your side.
Whether you were injured in an accident, sustained an injury while working, or suffered an illness from a harmful work environment, you should immediately notify your employer and seek medical attention. Failure to take either measure could result in the loss of your benefits.
It might be difficult to understand what exactly constitutes a work injury in Maryland. Some examples of complicated injury claims that can benefit from hiring a work accident lawyer Baltimore MD employees rely on include, but are not limited to:
- The injury happened during your lunch break.
- You were injured at a company event.
- You were injured while travelling for work related purposes.
- The injury happened because of another worker’s misconduct.
- A preexisting condition was aggravated while on the job.
- The sooner you contact a lawyer, the better. Make sure to take note of the statute of limitations which is generally 60 days to two years, depending on various factors. If you miss this deadline, you may be unable to seek financial compensation.
Greenberg Law Offices is On Your Side
If you would like to speak with a work accident lawyer Baltimore MD locals choose, please call Greenberg Law Offices at 410-539-5250.